What You Need:
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup regular oats
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup coarsely chopped dried strawberries (I get them at a bulk foods store)
1/3 cup white chocolate chips
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, and salt; stir with a whisk.
3. Place sugar and butter in the bowl of a stand mixer, beat at medium speed until well blended.
4. Add vanilla and egg, beat well.
5. Slowly add flour mixture, beating until blended.
6. Add strawberries and white chocolate chips and mix by hand just until blended.
7. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls two inches apart onto greased baking sheet.
8. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
9. Remove from oven; cool on pan 1 minute before removing to a wire rack or plate.