Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Meet Danielle Wilson - momstown Oakville's 2013 Official Photographer
momstown Oakville is thrilled that Danielle Wilson Photography will our official photographer and will be around to capture the many wonderful moments Oakville moms and kids experience through momstown events and programs. Danielle is a very talented Oakville family photographer and she will not only be taking photos at some of our events but will also be doing mini sessions for momstown Oakville members too!
I really encourage you to visit Danielle's website and take a look at some of the beautiful pictures from her portfolio. I don't know about you, but looking at those images was a strong reminder to me to get some new family photos done. We haven't had any done in almost 3 years...my daughter just turned 2 so we need to get new ones with her in them!
Here is a bit more about Danielle:
"My husband and I live in Oakville with our two beautiful and very silly, furry friends. I have a studio here, however, most of my sessions are done on location. My formal education (arts degree from Western) was completed in 1998 with a focus on french literature. During my studies, I spent one year in the south of France, this time influenced my love of photography greatly. The perfect weather, and unbelievable scenery inspired me and I haven’t slowed down since. My education continues as this art form is ever changing. Attending seminars and workshops help to keep me excited and up to date with what is happening in the industry so that I can offer you the best for your family portraits."
Danielle will be at our special Barbie™ in the Pink Shoes music and movement event on Thursday and I look forward to sharing all the adorable images she will take of our ballerinas!
If you are a momstown Oakville member, we'll soon be posting some information on mini sessions on the message board and calendar. And of course, please contact Danielle for more information on getting family portraits, engagement pictures, baby photos or pet portraits done for your family.
Welcome to momstown Danielle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment