"Put your boots on please." (No response)
"We need to go now, I asked you to put your boots on please."
(I get a glance, but no action. Playing cars and trucks continues.)
"I don't want to have to ask you again...get your boots on please!"
And it's not like we were going to the dentist's office or something, we were going to a playdate!
So how can I get him to listen without nagging? Thankfully momstown and Postive Parenting have teamed up to bring you another one hour webinar training course called "Get Kids to Listen Without Nagging, Reminding or Yelling."
This event is open to everyone so feel free to share this information with friends and family. All you have to do is register and then log in from the comfort of your own home on Tuesday, February 21st. There are two times to choose from - 9pm or 11pm.
And did I mention that its FREE?! Seats are limited so I encourage you to register today.
I have already registered and have my notepad all ready to go. There will be concrete tips and tools guaranteed and I cannot wait to put them to good use!
No comments:
Post a Comment